[Scilab-users] ScilabTEC 2015 : Exchanges with passion

Scilab Communications communication at scilab-enterprises.com
Mon Jun 1 15:23:26 CEST 2015

Dear Scilab Users,

The 7th edition of the International Scilab Users Conference, hosted at
Mozilla Space in Paris on May 21 & 22, has been a real success.
ScilabTEC attendees have been able to enjoy two days of presentations
about innovative applications using Scilab and of fruitful networking
moments.

We, the Scilab team, want to express our sincere thanks to the
community, the speakers and all the attendees for coming together to
network, exchange ideas, learn and also have fun with us!

Presentations will be available shortly. Meanwhile, you can consult the
photos of the event at https://plus.google.com/+scilab/posts/DaDTztgcZtb

See you at ScilabTEC 2016!

--
Communication Department, Scilab Enterprises
143bis rue Yves Le Coz - 78000 Versailles (France)