[Scilab-users] Source folder of GUI of Xcos palette browser Xcos GUI Menu bar

manasdas17 manasdas17 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 07:24:17 CEST 2015

HI,
     I need to make some changes to GUI of Xcos palette browser menubar and
also in the menubar of Xcos editor.But i couldn't find the scilab files
regarding this in the share/scilab/macros folder. GUI for Xcos is also n't
find in the gui folder in macros folder.So,plz let me know where all the
files are there in which the gui of Xcos palette browser and xcos editor is
defined.

Regards,
Manas