[Scilab-users] Source folder of GUI of Xcos palette browser Xcos GUI Menu bar

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Wed Jun 10 09:00:54 CEST 2015

Hello,

Xcos is a java implemented module so most of the source code is in the
modules/xcos/src/java directory. Especially for the palette there is a
java package named 'palette' which handle the GUI.

For Xcos, Scilab callbacks can be added to the 'Tools' menu but to
change the others you have to take a look at the Java source code.

Regards,

--
Clément