[Scilab-users] how to respond the shrinkage of hyper-matrix

fujimoto2005 fujimoto2005 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 16:22:41 CEST 2015

Let x=zeros(m,n,l)
if m==1, x is generated as 2 dimension matrix, not 3 dim hyper-matrix.
In that case the specification of elemnt like x(i,j,k) fails.
But the value of m is unknown in advance.
Is there any code which I can deal with such a case in general way?

I don't like such as if m==1 then … else …, because the actual number of the
dimensions of hyper matrix i'm using is more than 4 and the nest of
if-cluase is troublesome.

Best ragards