[Scilab-users] Issue when compiling Scilab: "Cannot allocate this quantity of memory"

Nukles nardo85 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 18:56:40 CET 2015

After further investigation, I found out that what I thought were the
comments are indeed instructions for the compiler.

In Scilab I noticed that by giving an input stacksize out of bounds, the
same method get_max_memory_for_scilab_stack() is invoked as the upper bound.

-->stacksize(1)
             !--error 1504
stacksize: Out of bounds value. Not in [180000,268435454].

Also the stacksize used seems fine:

-->stacksize()
 ans  =

    7999994.    332.

However, when trying to give such value an input inbetween, it fails.