[Scilab-users] Scilab - Excel link

Yan YLevitsky at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 17:35:21 CET 2015

Does anyone know of a good module or other way to link Scilab with Excel
which can accept cell indexes using integers?

I have xls_link installed and the ranges which the scilab functions accept
have to be in the silly "A1" and such format. It would help me greatly if I
can just use something like (1,1) for the first cell and so on.

I haven't been able to find anything similar on my own. I'm hoping someone
more familiar with the scilab universe can point me in the right direction
as I'm pretty new to scilab in general.

If something like the above description doesn't exist, can anyone give me a
hint for a work around?

I'm using scilab 5.5.1 on 64bit Win 7.

Regards,
Yan