[Scilab-users] Error with lmisolver

johney exonar p4wp4w at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 16:37:22 CET 2015

Hello,

   I am trying to solve an LMI problem but I received this error which I
could not understand the source. Have you any similar experience?

 l*misolver: Construction of canonical representation.*
*lmisolver: Basis Construction.*
*lmisolver:     FEASIBILITY PHASE.*

*    primal obj. dual obj. dual. gap *
*     8.34e+00    -1.84e+03   1.85e+03*
*xerbla: On entry to DGELS  parameter number  7 had an illegal value
(lapack library problem)*
* !--error 998 *
*SCI\modules\core\macros\typeof.binat line     266 of function lmisolver
called by :  *
*Ans_LMI = lmisolver(Init_guess, nonfragile);*
*at line      55 of exec file called by :    *
*exec('C:\Users\oahw\Desktop\CNF.sce', -1)*

*Fehler in dgels, info = -7.*
*                                                                !--error
230 *
*semi Definition schlägt fehl.*