[Scilab-users] GROCER: ms_var throwing errors during estimation in case of a VAR

Eric Dubois grocer.toolbox at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 09:29:17 CET 2015

Hi Deb.

Could you please download the attach file in a new folder (say c:/new_ms)
and:
- load the file with the following command:
--> getd('c:/new_ms')
- then run again your estimation code
- check that the program displays:

--- new MSVAR_SerInit ---

Then
1) if your estimation ends without error, fine (but this should mean that
you have not properly installed Grocer v1.65, then please tell me exactly
what you did - did you use Atoms or did you download Grocer from my web
site? Where did you unzip the zip file? What mesages did you obtain?)
2) if you have the same error -except that it should now happen at line 161
of function MSVAR-SetInit- then could you send me your data and code (you
can send it directly at grocer.toolbox at gmail.com or grocer.toolbox at free.fr),
so that I can figure out what happens exactly?

Éric.