[Scilab-users] atoms install doesn't work

quantparis at numericable.fr quantparis at numericable.fr
Tue Mar 17 15:40:28 CET 2015

when I compile the source it doesn't work (atoms install),
but when I install scilab from the ubuntu depot (version 5.6) it works
thanks for the RepositoryAdd function I didn't know it

for me on windows no problems that's why I thought at the beginning it was related to ubuntu

it seems that there is something in the available source code that leads to the problem