[Scilab-users] Dynamic libraries (scilab API)

basileus basilio.2004 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 08:10:39 CET 2015

 Hello everyone,
I wrote two dynamic libraries, using scilab API:
One: 1.1 <http://pastebin.com/D016WqTx>  ,  1.2
<http://pastebin.com/KFhykpb5>
Two:  2.1 <http://pastebin.com/ANbJ2eVH>  ,  2.2
<http://pastebin.com/GBRBLaNH>
And I wrote two test files.

If I run  test1 <http://pastebin.com/KHdgeJV0>  , all work fine:
Shared archive loaded.
Link done.
Number of entry points 1.
Shared libraries :
[ 0 ] : 1 library.
Entry point lib_vr_func in shared library 0.

 DD=
 <.....>

Number of entry points 0.
Shared libraries :
[ ] : 0 library.

Number of entry points 1.
Shared libraries :
[ 0 ] : 1 library.
Entry point lib_vt_func in shared library 0.

 BB=
< .......>

Number of entry points 0.
Shared libraries :
[ ] : 0 library.

If I run  test2 <http://pastebin.com/GD08uwAJ>   first time, it work fine.
In the second run the test fails:

Shared archive loaded.
Link done.
Number of entry points 2.
Shared libraries :
[ 0 1 ] : 2 libraries.
Entry point lib_vt_func in shared library 1.
Entry point lib_vr_func in shared library 0.
BB=vt_func(a,V);
                !--error 77
vr_func: Wrong number of input argument(s): 3 expected.
at line      31 of exec file called by :
exec('/home/basileus/tmp/test/test2.sce', -1)

Why when I call the second function is called first? What am I doing wrong?