[Scilab-users] 2d plot y-axis expresio

Serge Steer serge.steer at inria.fr
Wed May 6 22:48:45 CEST 2015

I am not sure to have understood exactly what you want to do but find below an example of what you can do

clf;plot(1:100)
ax=gca();//get the handle on the current axes
yt=ax.y_ticks; //get the ticks positions and labels
yt.locations=(0:20:100)';
yt.labels=msprintf("%.1f%%\n",yt.locations/10);
ax.y_ticks=yt;

Serge Steer