[Scilab-users] integral of th discontinuous function

fujimoto2005 fujimoto2005 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 17:31:39 CEST 2015

I want to integrate a discontinuous function whose number of discontinuous
points are 3-4.
I know I can get an enough accurate result when I divide whole integrate
range to sub-ranges over which the function is continuous and apply the
standard intergration program such as inttrap for each range and sum the
results.
But I want to integrate with one whole range.
Is there a such program?