[Scilab-users] periodical X-Axis in 2d plot

Philipp Mühlmann p.muehlmann at gmail.com
Wed May 13 16:28:49 CEST 2015

Thanks to the suggestions made here I finally made my display running.

Now the yellow cross is without twinkling and the x-axis range is between
0° -> 360° starting at 0° again for values > n * 360°

thanks guys.

I'll add the display to the "analoge display" toolbox which can be found
here:

https://fileexchange.scilab.org/toolboxes/312000

Any suggestions for a nice function/display name?

I named it HeadAlt but though I'm not satisfied with this name I don't know
a better one.

Best regards,
Philipp

> Le 12/05/2015 22:34, Philipp Mühlmann a écrit :
>
>> Attached you may find my draft scripts for the display, so you may get
>> a better impression of the idea.
>>
> funny :)
> Embrassing delete(e1); delete(e2); in-between specific drawlater/drawnow
> softens the display (no longer twinkling).
> To have a continuous unlimited axis, you may just shift it by an integer
> number of periods when you reach the limit, and then keep go on in the same
> way.
>
> Samuel

There we have the salad.