[Scilab-users] periodical X-Axis in 2d plot

Stefan Du Rietz sdr at durietz.se
Wed May 13 17:03:19 CEST 2015

On 2015-05-13 16:19, Philipp Mühlmann wrote:
> /Yes, it does, but the automatic x value should remain if I only
> change the y value, shouldn't it?/
> I guess no help, but:
> yes, it should..question is: does it?
> Did you "disp(a.x_location)" and check if the value keeps constant
> after updating a.y_location by hand?
> Would be interesting to see...never used something like this before.
> Best wishes,
> Philipp

As I tried to explain, If I set
   a.title.auto_position="on"
after drawlater() where I change the x axis and do many things, and
not until *after* drawnow() change the y value
   a.title_position(2)=new_vertical_position
then the title gets the correct position: the automatic x value and
the y value new_vertical_position.

Calixte, please, that must be a bug?

Best regards
Stefan