[Scilab-users] periodical X-Axis in 2d plot

Philipp Mühlmann p.muehlmann at gmail.com
Wed May 13 16:19:39 CEST 2015

*Yes, it does, but the automatic x value should remain if I only change the
y value, shouldn't it?*

I guess no help, but:

yes, it should..question is: does it?

Did you "disp(a.x_location)" and check if the value keeps constant after
updating a.y_location by hand?

Would be interesting to see...never used something like this before.

Best wishes,
Philipp

There we have the salad.