[Scilab-users] periodical X-Axis in 2d plot

Philipp Mühlmann p.muehlmann at gmail.com
Wed May 13 12:24:03 CEST 2015

*I may miss something again, but when they are in their own
drawnlater/drawnow pair -- not the one used for plotting --, it seems to
work.*

cool...thanks...I managed to have the cross without blinking now using
drawlater() / drawnow() in connection with delete(e). didn't know
"embrassing".

Best regards,
Philipp

> Le 13/05/2015 09:32, Samuel Gougeon a écrit :
>
>> Le 13/05/2015 08:08, Philipp Mühlmann a écrit :
>>
>>> I have also noticed that I cannot change the position of a title, x-
>>> or y-label in-between specific drawlater/drawnow.
>>>
>>> If you know where to place x-y-label
>>>
>>> What about:
>>>
>>> a = gca()
>>> a.x_label.position =
>>> a.y_label.position =
>>>
>>> works great or me.
>>>
>> For me as well (i forgot this property), even within drawlater/drawnow.
> About a.x_location about which i was thinking : it works also within
> drawlater/drawnow.
> Ni issue for me (apart reminding ;)
>
> About the + cross: to avoid it blinking (while axes stopped to), you may
> update their data instead of deleting and recreating it for each iteration,
> and see the result (i did not try).

There we have the salad.