[Scilab-users] periodical X-Axis in 2d plot

Philipp Mühlmann p.muehlmann at gmail.com
Wed May 13 12:47:13 CEST 2015

* But my problem is:*
*1. I change only the x-axis in the axes a*
*2. I let Scilab set the position with a.title.auto_position="on"*
*3. I change a.title_position(2)=new_vertical_position*
*4. unfortunately a.title_position(1) is not updated*

I guess that editing a.title after   a.title.auto_positioning = 'on';
switches off the auto positioning?

What about using:
*a.title_position(**1)  = new_horizontal_position*
*a.title_position(2)  = new_vertical_position*

where new_horizontal position = old_horizontal_position if x-axes does not
change or getting a new value (depending on your data) if the x-axes
changes.

Greetings,
Philipp

--