[Scilab-users] New computer, graphics(?) crashes

Nikolay Strelkov n.strelkov at gmail.com
Wed May 27 07:15:01 CEST 2015

Dear Tim!

For me it seems that you need to use proprietary AMD drivers - fglrx.
Open drivers are buggy and show low-performance.

If you want to use open driver on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (precise) you should
upgrade its HWE to 14.04 LTS (trusty).

With best regards,
Nikolay.
 27 мая 2015 г. 3:22 пользователь "Tim Wescott" <tim at wescottdesign.com>