[Scilab-users] New computer, graphics(?) crashes

Nikolay Strelkov n.strelkov at gmail.com
Thu May 28 09:18:31 CEST 2015

Dear guys!

I'll test Scilab on AMD A4-4000 today with Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS and 14.04.2
LTS and report back.

On my laptops I successfully use Scilab 5.x on Intel HD graphics (open
drivers) and old Nvidia (GTX6xx, GT425, 9600GT both with proprietary
drivers).
28 мая 2015 г. 10:44 пользователь "Antoine Monmayrant" <amonmayr at laas.fr>