[Scilab-users] Previous Scilab version.

Mario Giganti giganti.mario-wolit at tiscali.it
Wed May 27 17:20:19 CEST 2015

To Scilab team

I've bought the book "CURVES AND SURFACES How to draw different shapes through SCILAB" edited by Pitagora in Bologna, Italy.

Now I learn that I must download an old version of SCILAB, namely 5.2.1.

I was going to mail the "Previous Scilab Version" form.

However I got stuck with the question: What kind of archive do you need ? Binary, Sources, Prerequirements?

I ask kindly help from you as far as what is the right answer to the above request, when I want to download the SCILAB program as is normally done from the Scilab.org internet site.

The OS here is 32-bit Windows XP.

I intend to use the Scilab program merely for personal educational purpose. No commercial usage is foreseen.

Thanks for the help.

GIGANTI MARIO

Country: Italy

giganti.mario-wolit at tiscali.it