[Scilab-users] Understanding the Sigbuilder block

Michael Greenish greanie at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 10:59:33 CEST 2015

Hello,
I am new to SciLab & Xcos and already love the capabilities of the tool.

I have built a model in Xcos and would like to add a time-varying value to it.  I believe the Sigbuilder block is the best approach but I cannot seem to get it to work.  I don't know what to put as an input into the command port so that the desired value is summed into the model from the start of the simulation.  I have looked at the help documentation on the site and what I can find on the web but without any luck so far.  Can someone please provide some insight or an example on how I should implement the Sigbuilder block?

Thanks,
Mike