[Scilab-users] Xcos Coselica blocks - Error while running - C compiller

Planet59 christopher.lebeillan at outlook.com
Wed Nov 4 06:55:54 CET 2015

Hello,

After installing successfully COSELICA blocks, I wanted to run some demo on
order to see how to implement model with those blocks.

When running the simulation, I got a error message about C compiller:
/--------------------------------------------\
 Main Modelica :
C:\Users\XXXXXXX\AppData\Local\Temp\SCI_TMP_5984_\HeatTransfer_TwoMasses_im.mo

 Flat Modelica :
C:\Users\XXXXXXX\AppData\Local\Temp\SCI_TMP_5984_\HeatTransfer_TwoMasses_imf.mo
 Simulation C code
:C:\Users\XXXXXXX\AppData\Local\Temp\SCI_TMP_5984_\HeatTransfer_TwoMasses_im.c
   Generate a loader file
   Generate a Makefile
   Running the Makefile

!sorry compiling problem               !
!                                      !
!A Fortran or C compiler is required.  !
c_pass1: build the modelica meta-block failed

 xcos_simulate: Error during block parameters update./

I have typed this command in the console so that someone help me how to
solve this problem (saw it in other related issue but the solution were not
explained clearly).
/-->haveacompiler()
 ans  =

  F/

So it seems that I have not the C compiller. But where could I get this C
compiller needed to run correctly the COSELICA blocks ? Which application
and how to link it to scilab ?

Thank in advance for help and your reply.

Planet59
Best Regards