[Scilab-users] Xcos Coselica blocks - Error while running - C compiller

Nikolay Strelkov n.strelkov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 10:16:44 CET 2015

Dear Christopher!

If you are on Windows, you should install MinGW compiler from Scilab ATOMS
<http://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/mingw> (see its Description).

With best regards,
maintainer and developer of Mathieu functions toolbox
<http://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/Mathieu/> for Scilab,
IEEE member, Ph.D.,
Nikolay Strelkov.