[Scilab-users] Xcos Coselica blocks - Error while running - C compiller

Paul Bignier paul.bignier at scilab-enterprises.com
Mon Nov 30 09:11:04 CET 2015

Hi,

Can you run the Modelica demos (Demos->Xcos->Electrical systems), or
does it tell you that you lack a compiler?
What is the return of 'haveacompiler
<http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.5.2/en_US/haveacompiler.html>' &
'findmsvccompiler
<http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.5.2/en_US/findmsvccompiler.html>'?

Please refer to supported compilers
<http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.5.2/en_US/supported_compilers.html> for
more info.
Hope this helps,
Paul

On 11/28/2015 07:58 AM, windkraft wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have the same problem, Scilab is missing a compiler on a windows 7
> maschine even there is one in the main directory.
> And as it looks in several posts the problem or a variation of is exist in
> spite of some explanations what could possibly help.
>
> Is there someone who has a Scilab installation and Scilab finds the C
> Compiler?
> If so, could you explain which files must be stored in which relative pathes
> and which environmental variables has to be adjusted in which way.
> And what should be the contens of configuration files belonging this theme.
>
> Thanks, Peter

Paul BIGNIER
Development engineer
Scilab Enterprises
143bis rue Yves Le Coz - 78000 Versailles, France
Phone: +33.1.80.77.04.68
http://www.scilab-enterprises.com