[Scilab-users] Xcos Coselica blocks - Error while running - C compiller

windkraft ridder.peter at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 30 20:27:56 CET 2015

Hello Paul

Of course the Xcos example worked not.
So I followed several suggestions out of forums and mailing lists concerning
this theme.
And all error messages which are mentioned above showed up on my w7
computer.

Therefore it would be nice to get an information in which constallation it
realy works and do it handish without the atoms GUI.
That pathes, prepare configuration files etc.

Cheers Peter