[Scilab-users] Help to understand XCOS

Eddie Liberato eddie.liberatoe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 17:11:25 CEST 2015

Hello Clément, thanks for the answer.

But "make it plot how it should" was not the point. I was trying to
understand why It don't plot how it should. (I'm not a scientist, just a
mechanic). I got myself thinking: if it wasn't a function that I already
know, or in a complex block I could think the result is numerically right,
when it's not.

Thanks Anyway.