[Scilab-users] Create a super block through a script

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Fri Sep 18 13:50:28 CEST 2015

Hello Yves, hello all,

Yep in fact this is not trivial and we try to improve that for Scilab6
(such as automatic definitions of port properties).

> I have some questions:> - what are the vectors in[2; -1] and in2[1;
-2] ? I write it just> "instinctively" by looking at the diagram
browser.> - is there not another simplier way to create inputs in a
kind of one> command like "create_input"?> - is my code correct or did
I forget something?>

Your code seems correct. The model.in and model.in2 let the user
specify the size of the inputs.

> By the way I don't know how to export a model to the "diagram
> browser". When> I open it I see a tree structure. From there I
deduced how to create> sub-model-elements. But I don't know if my code
is complete or if
> there are> some additional things necessary.

Opening the diagram browser push an 'scs_m' variable into Scilab and
you can then access its fields.

Regards,

--
Clément