[Scilab-users] Function

Dang, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Wed Sep 30 10:18:04 CEST 2015

Hello,

> De : users [mailto:users-bounces at lists.scilab.org] De la part de Peter Q.
> Envoyé : mardi 29 septembre 2015 21:34
>
> Thanks guys for answer.

You're welcome.

I personally think that we should sometimes simply answer elementary questions without sarcasm, as it is good news: the popularity of Scilab increases and people start using it without being senior calculators (this is also for myself, as I confess I have been myself sometimes sarcastic).

If we suspect some lazy student, maybe we could discuss to have a common and adapted answer, such as asking first for the formulas before helping coding it.

Regards

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer