[Scilab-users] Phase shift and step size - electrical (XCOS)

laftek marek.havrilla at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 20:41:47 CEST 2016

Hi there. I see nobody is responding. Could somebody at least help me with
step size ? Is there any chance I can set it manually ? This is what I mean.

Could you help with Singularity in a block either? If I use mathematical
operator : multiplication
<http://mailinglists.scilab.org/file/n4033886/2016-04-01_20_35_15-Palette_browser_-_Xcos.jpg>
I am getting error : Singularity in a block. But if I use instead this one
<http://mailinglists.scilab.org/file/n4033886/2016-04-01_20_36_04-Palette_browser_-_Xcos.jpg>
I am not longer getting singularity problem. Is there some workaround for
division block ? I tried to use PROD_f with u^-1 or 1/u but nothing works. I
really need it

Thanks !