[Scilab-users] Phase shift and step size - electrical (XCOS)

laftek marek.havrilla at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 18:35:12 CEST 2016

Thanks for your response.

Yes I saw max step option there but its not what i need because i need exact
value so I can put it into formula. Setting sampling time of scope does not
set sample time in calculations it sets sample time only in drawing graph so
it may looks nicer but values can be different.

Michael J McCann wrote
> With regard to the operations of multiply and divide I'd say "be
> careful" because a division is a strange thing to have in a real
> physical system so I'd be looking at your understanding of the system
> you were modelling and ask why it appears at all.

I agree. I have to look at it really close to understand.

Now I am trying to find time in minimum or maximum. Can you help me ? Is
there some block that I can use ?
Thanks in advance.