[Scilab-users] Xcos - names/labels for subsystems and ports?

Graham B Graham.Bartlett at elektron-technology.com
Tue Apr 12 19:13:13 CEST 2016

Thanks paul.  Think we crossed posts on me finding the answers to 1) and 2)
on my own.

For 3), I guess I'll have a look into that.  Probably more than I want to do
in my current newbie state though.

4) OK, I've found that and added names to links.  Those names only stay on
the specific link you label though.  If you label links going into a
subsystem, they do not propagate when you drill down into the subsystem.  So
they're not really comparable to the Simulink version.  Not a big deal, but
something to keep in mind.

5) Let he who's never found a bug in production software cast the first
why-would-we-want-to-look-under-the-mask stone. ;)  Not a problem for us at
the moment, but it would definitely be a showstopper if I was actively
developing for Xcos.