[Scilab-users] Xcos - names/labels for subsystems and ports?

Graham B Graham.Bartlett at elektron-technology.com
Tue Apr 12 16:42:13 CEST 2016

Answering my own questions on a couple of points...

1) Default signal style.  In the Scilab console, go to "Edit - Preferences".
On the left pane, select "Xcos - Edition".  One of the preferences there is
"Link style".

2a) Moving signals around for better layout.  You kind of can, although not
completely.  In horizontal mode you can move the vertical part of the signal
flow left/right.  Similarly in vertical mode you can move the horizontal
part up/down.  You can't do more than that though.  And I've yet to find
anything which gives me the ability to add more vertices on
horizontal/vertical lines.

2b) In straight mode, you can add as many vertices as you want.  You can
also double-click on a line to add another vertex.  I can't find any way to
get rid of vertices though.  In straight-line mode it's going to be harder
to make your layout look neat too.