[Scilab-users] ?==?utf-8?q? ?==?utf-8?q? [EXTERNAL] Re: Whay False

Antoine Monmayrant antoine.monmayrant at laas.fr
Tue Aug 23 14:59:08 CEST 2016

Hello Paul,

We all make the same mistake at some point.
I did it few years ago and someone mentioned this article: "What every computer scientist should know about floating-point arithmetic"  by David Goldberg.
It's available online, for example here: http://perso.ens-lyon.fr/jean-michel.muller/goldberg.pdf

I think it's worth reading it.

Cheers,

Antoine