[Scilab-users] ?==?utf-8?q? overlay data onto image

Antoine Monmayrant amonmayr at laas.fr
Wed Dec 7 09:16:41 CET 2016

Hi Philipp,

I sounds like a plan to me, I think I would do the same.
Alternatively, you can plot the image inside a uicontrol, as a regular image, not a matrix and then overlay your data.
But this alternative method would be less convenient, as it's unclear to me how you could reliably determine the coordinates of each cavity to place your overlays (which is not a problem if you plot inside an axis as you suggested).

Cheers,

Antoine