[Scilab-users] Influencing the automatic rotation_angles in advance

Daniel Penalva dkajah at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 03:41:29 CET 2016

On Dec 10, 2016 6:00 PM, "Jens Simon Strom" <j.s.strom at hslmg.de> wrote:

> Hallo Scilab experts,
> During execution of  plot3d, param3d, surf, etc. Scilab automatically
chooses the axes property  rotation_angles. Is there a way to influence
this automatic? I do not mean ca=gca(); ca.rotation_angles=[ang1 ang2].
The setting should be positioned in the script before the plot command und
should be valid for further plots.

> This question is in context with the thread  'untwinkle  a sequence of
graphics'.  Without setting ca.rotation_angles=[a1 a2] after the param3d
there is no twinkle. If I set the appropriate aspect - twinkling occurs
again.