[Scilab-users] Using Scinetcdf module

Harpreet Singh Rathore harpreet.mertia at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 11:15:39 CET 2016

Dear Lester,

As I can see the error is saying minimum 3 inputs are required. And after
going through the help of the following function, you also have to pass the
value which you have to store in the 'Hy'. You can go through the help
files of ncwrite by typing *help ncwrite* in the console.

Regards
Harpreet

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 3:18 PM, Lester Anderson <arctica1963 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello all
>
> I am looking to use the sciNetCDF module to work with GMT grid files
> but have some issues.
>
> Reading a GMT grid is not a problem as far as I can tell, so the
> following does read the file (and z variable), storing the values in
> the grav array:
>
> source = fullfile('Q:\geophys\Gz.grd')
> grav = ncread(source,'z')
> Hy = hilbert(grav); // write Hy variable to new file
>
> I am having problems with writing out the processed data e.g write a
> new grid (Gz_Hy.grd) with the Hilbert transform solution
>
> filename = fullfile('Q:\geophys\Gz_Hy.grd')
> ncwrite(filename, 'Hy') // does not work
>
> Error return:
>
> ncwrite(filename, 'Hy')
>                        !--error 77
> ncwrite: Wrong number of input argument(s): 3 to 5 expected.
> at line       5 of exec file called by :
> exec('Q:\geophys\Lester\SCILAB_work\netcdf1.sce', -1)
>
> Any advice would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Lester

Thanks and Regards