[Scilab-users] Using Scinetcdf module

Lester Anderson arctica1963 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 11:31:51 CET 2016

Hello Harpreet,

I altered the code a bit but still get a problem

Hy = hilbert(grav);
filename = fullfile('Q:\geophys\Gz_Hy.grd') // set output filename
// ncwrite(filename, varname, vardata, [start, [stride]])
ncwrite(filename, 'Hilb_Hy','Hy') // write variable Hilb_Hy with data from Hy

Error message:

ncwrite(filename, 'Hilb_Hy','Hy') // write variable Hilb_Hy with data from Hy
                                  !--error 999
ncwrite: nc_inq_varid() returned the error -49: NetCDF: Variable not found.
at line       6 of exec file called by :
exec('Q:\geophys\Lester\SCILAB_work\netcdf1.sce', -1)

In this case I want to define a variable name Hilb_Hy (although can
use any name really) in the netCDF file and write the output of the
Hilbert (Hy) transform.

Cannot see the solution