[Scilab-users] linking help pages to each other

Philipp Mühlmann p.muehlmann at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 22:53:03 CET 2016

Dear all,

for a toolbox I write some help pages.

The help pages contain a section ("See Also") , that allows to switch from
one help page to another one.

These links are displayed correctly, but when I click on them I get a blank
site with the Error:

          "Error" requested page could not be found

However, if I enter "help function" in the console, I do get the correct
help page.

The error also not occurs on every function. e.g: sometimes the link from
one page to another is working.
This is strange, because the xml-files are just copy/paste.
Afterwards I adjust the content for a new function.

The help pages are built with Scilab 5.5.1 and it's toolbox skeleton.

Any idea?

BR
Philipp

--