[Scilab-users] linking help pages to each other

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Fri Feb 19 01:41:15 CET 2016

Hello,

If the target is in the same external module, you may use in the xml
(for instance, taken from the metanet module)
         <link linkend="edge_number">edge_number</link>

If the target is a Scilab "native" help page, then (example targetting
the linspace page):
         <link type="scilab" linkend="scilab.help/linspace">linspace</link>
should work.

If the target is in another external module, then: I don't know ;) Do
not hesitate to post your trials.

HTH
Samuel Gougeon