[Scilab-users] linking help pages to each other

Philipp Mühlmann p.muehlmann at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 10:07:47 CET 2016

that works like charm...thank you.

Well, we work with SC3000 and SC7000 cameras in the company, which produce
*.img and *.ptw files.

But since the data format is - to my knowledge - still is not published by
FLIR I'm not sure if I can share code to the public.

We did buy from FLIR the data description (and the SDK) ones, so I could
make a small toolbox for handling these files at work.

BR
Philipp

> Hello,
>
> Le 19/02/2016 08:58, Philipp Mühlmann a écrit :
>
>> OK, here an example:
>>
>> all functions are within one and the same external module.
>>
>> The toolbox is named    IR_TBX
>>
>> code sniplet from the help xml-file:
>>
>> <refsection role="see also">
>>         <title>See Also</title>
>>         <simplelist type="inline">
>>             <member>
>>                 <link linkend="IR_TBX">FLIR_IMGGetFrame</link>
>>             </member>
>>         </simplelist>
>>  </refsection>
>>

>> that somehow does not link to the help page of FLIR_IMGGetFrame
>>
> Because your linkend tag does not specify the target:
> In the head of each XML page, the entry
> <refentry ... xml:id="the_page_id" xml:lang="en">
> specifies the id of the page, whatever is its language (specified with the
> xml:lang="en" for en_US here, or any other language)
> If you want to target this page, the linkend must indicate the proper xml
> id:
> So, in the XML file of your FLIR_IMGGetFrame() help page, you must specify
> <refentry ... xml:id="FLIR_IMGGetFrame" xml:lang="en">
> and in the "See also" of another page willing to target the
> FLIR_IMGGetFrame page, you must specify
> <link linkend="IR_TBX.help/FLIR_IMGGetFrame">FLIR_IMGGetFrame</link>
> or more simply
> <link linkend="FLIR_IMGGetFrame">FLIR_IMGGetFrame</link>
>
> HTH
> Samuel Gougeon
>
> PS : By the way, i am as well working with a FLIR (S60), through its
> serial connection. So i am eager to discover your toolbox :)
> I should publish soon in 2016 a Scilab driver for the S60, on
> FileExchange, with other drivers i pushed there.

There we have the salad.