[Scilab-users] GSOC 2016: Projects and Mentors

Yash Bhalgat yashbhalgat95 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 12:37:50 CET 2016

Hi,

My name is Yash Bhalgat and I am in my 3rd year at IIT Bombay. I am
currently working on development of the Scilab Image Processing toolbox
(IPT) for quite a time. And I am eager to participate in the GSOC this
year. It would be great if I can extend my work here into GSOC-2016!

So, I wanted to know if Scilab is participating in GSOC, this year too. And
if yes, can I please know the contacts of the mentors (and the projects),
so that I can get in touch with them at the earliest?

Please reply at the earliest...

Thanks,
*Yash Bhalgat, *
*3rd year, **Electrical Engg,*
*IIT Bombay*
*Alt. email: yashbhalgat at iitb.ac.in <yashbhalgat at iitb.ac.in>*
*Resume: yashbhalgat.github.io/resume.pdf
<http://yashbhalgat.github.io/resume.pdf>*
*Github: github.com/yashbhalgat <https://github.com/yashbhalgat>*