[Scilab-users] GSOC 2016: Projects and Mentors

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Mon Jan 11 09:13:36 CET 2016

Hello Yash,

Thanks for your interest for Scilab and yes we will try to be a mentoring organisation this year
again.

Note that we use the Gsoc ML to communicate with students and mentors so please get in touch in that
channel. And also follow the guidelines, https://wiki.scilab.org/GSoC_project_proposal ; we
basically require that each students fix a bug to validate their skills so if you are motivated you
can start it right now.

--
Clément