[Scilab-users] Doubts related to Scilab/Xcos

Pradeep Pradeep adusumillipradeep201 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 12:09:42 CEST 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Pradeep Adusumilli master student at university of stuttgart. I am
working with Scilab/Xcos to build my models and simulate them and this tool
is very handy for my thesis work. I have few questions which i will put
them in points as below:

1) Is it possible to translate the simulink model into Xcos?

2) Is it possible to load modelica model into Xcos?

3) Noramlly i know that there is an interface from java to scilab. But Is
it possible to simulate the model and changing the parameters of the model
etc that i have developed in Xcos from java

Please help me in this regard which would be of a great help for me to
proceed in my thesis work. Also provide me some references and examples if
available. Awaiting your reply.....

Regards,
Pradeep Adusumilli