[Scilab-users] matrix of combinations

Carrico, Paul paul.carrico at esterline.com
Thu Jun 9 17:28:14 CEST 2016

Dear all

(not sure to really master the topic but ...)

In my current study, I've 16 variables that I would like to perturbate 10 times ; of course each variable is different from the others.
A1 = 10 + 2*rand(10,1,"uniform")
A2 = 5 + 0.5*rand(10,1,"uniform")
A16 = 0.2 +0.01**rand(10,1,"uniform")

Except if I'm mistaken, I've about 16^10=1E12 combinations that is a (16xn) huge matrix M (n greater than 6E10) : how can I create such matrix ?

I've been requested to create a result matrix R (same dimension than M) ; of course vectorization is mandatory here !!!

Any advice is welcome

Paul

EXPORT CONTROL :
Cet email ne contient pas de données techniques
This email does not contain technical data