[Scilab-users] What is wrong with this FFT buffer XCos model?

nikolay n.strelkov at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 12:34:46 CEST 2016

Dear all!

I have built ScicosLab model for calculating FFT as described in the book
[1, p. 223-226].

It is in attachment ( buffer.cos
<http://mailinglists.scilab.org/file/n4034228/buffer.cos>  ), it works in
ScicosLab 4.4.1 as expected.

Then I opened this model in Scilab 5.3.3 and saved it as  buffer5.xcos
<http://mailinglists.scilab.org/file/n4034228/buffer5.xcos>  .

I changed include path in CBLOCK
#include <scicos/scicos_block.h>
to correct
#include <scilab/scicos_block.h>
and after that model compiles normally, but does not show plots as in
ScicosLab.

So my question is - what is wrong with my XCos model?