[Scilab-users] What is wrong with this FFT buffer XCos model?

Paul Bignier paul.bignier at scilab-enterprises.com
Mon Jun 20 09:13:56 CEST 2016

Hello Nikolay,

You may want to check your console when you run your diagram, it shows
"scilab/scicos_block.h: No such file or directory".
Just enter "scicos_block.h" and the block will compile.
Aside from that, you'll need to remove/update xbasc() in your
scifunc_block which has been replaced by clf() in later versions of Scilab.

Regards,
Paul