[Scilab-users] Scilab6 - ATOMS linalg_dgesv

Claus Futtrup cfuttrup at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 17:53:16 CEST 2016

Hi there

I've downloaded Scilab 6 beta 2 (Windows 7, 64 bit, Intel MKL) for testing.

Today I use a Scilab ATOMS module named linalg ...
https://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/linalg/0.3.2/

In my case it's good for solving a linear algebra problem (A*X = B)
based on gauss elimination. It uses an input vector and a matrix - it
looks like this:

x = linalg_dgesv(mat,x);

The big question is - will I also need DGESV from the Linalg ATOMS
toolbox with Scilab6? (Or will Scilab6 do better than Scilab5 and solve
this problem without a toolbox - how? - Searching Scilab6 help for DGESV
didn't give any hits).

More info:

https://software.intel.com/sites/products/documentation/doclib/mkl_sa/11/mkl_lapack_examples/dgesv.htm

Best regards,