[Scilab-users] Video Player in Scilab

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Tue Jun 28 09:35:11 CEST 2016

Hello Shamika,

We implemented (in the past) a demo featuring video decoding and plot
into a Matplot object and this was not that slow with 32bits pixel
values. However we carefully choose an execution path that limit data
copying : from the decoder to Scilab and from Scilab to Matplot data.

Could you detail a bit more your issue or produce perf.data files with
debugging information ?

Thanks,

--
Clément