[Scilab-users] GSOC 2016

Ilie-Ablachim Denis denisilie94 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 23:17:54 CET 2016

Hi, My name is Ilie-Ablachim Constantin-Denis and I am a 3rd year student
in Automatic Control and Computer Science at Politehnica University of
Bucharest. I read on the Scilab page the proposed ideas for the GSOC 2016
and I noticed a idea in which I am interested: Signal processing blockset.
Since last year I became a Undergraded Teaching Assistant at my university.
I teach "Signal and Systems" and "Automated System Theory". I have good
knowledge in signal and image processing, but also in the numerical methods
theory.

As a student, during my first 3 years at Politehnica University of
Bucharest, I enrolled in a research center where I studied Ambiental and
Artificial Intelligence, which is also a Open Source program. I developed
here a Face Recognition Application, using image processing in Matlab.
I also improved my knowledge in the last years in: C/C++, Matlab, Octave,
SQL, MongoDB, NodeJS, mathematics, image and signal processing, physics. I
think that I have a solid knowledge which will help me to succeed in these
project. I would be glad to discuss further about this project and its
documentation. I am looking forward in hearing from you and I will be more
than happy to begin the work or even submit a demo or patch.
Thank you in advance! Yours sincerely, Ilie-Ablachim Constantin-Denis.