[Scilab-users] GSOC 2016

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Tue Mar 8 09:34:06 CET 2016

Hi Ilie and welcome,

For the GSoC, we use a dedicated mailing-list to ease integration on the community and to help
student discover how we work. Please next time post to : gsoc at lists.scilab.org .

As you might have already read in the GSoC guidelines, we require you to compile the software and
post a screenshot of the modified banner message to assert that you successfully pass the
compilation. About the subject, the toolbox already exists and you can try to compile, load it and
post you advancement.

Regards,

--
Clément